Friday, June 7, 2013

The President Wants To Debate Me

President Obama wants a debate.

OK. Fine.

Here's my opening and closing remarks:

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.


Now if you want to see who I've been talking to on the phone, what I've been posting on the Internet, and buying with my credit card, show probable cause that you have reason to suspect I'm committing a crime to a Judge and get a Court Order that names me specifically and lets me know what proof you have.

Or you can continue with your ridiculous justification that you need to get all that information without me knowing it and without a court order in order to keep this country from being taken over by a Tyrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment